- Enclose copies of all required paperwork. The license application below may be downloaded and included, but it is not required.
- Determine the correct license fee for each of your pets.
- Make your check or money order payable to “Beaumont Animal Licensing” Please do not send cash.
- Mail your paperwork and payment to:
Beaumont Animal Licensing
PO Box 141929
Irving, TX 75014-1929
|Download License Application (PDF format)
*To use as an electronic fillable form, open in Adobe Reader.
- A current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information.
- Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee.
- Your pet’s microchip number is required if you are applying for the lifetime license.