Crime Tips

Do you have a tip for police?

Can you help us solve a crime?

Do not use this form to report a crime or if the crime is occurring now. Dial 9-1-1 for crimes in progress.

This form is for crime tips regarding crime occurring in the City of Beaumont only. If the crime occurred elsewhere, please contact the law enforcement agency that covers that area. Banning Police Department (951) 922-3170 or Riverside County Sheriff's Department (Cherry Valley, Calimesa, County areas) (951) 922-7100.

Do you know something that can help us solve a crime?
Did you see something that was out of place or suspicious?
Did someone tell you about a criminal act they committed?
You can help Beaumont Police Department Detectives solve a crime by providing information. You may remain anonymous, but please, let us know what you know.