Citizen Online Reporting
Citizens Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Beaumont Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if the online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the Beaumont Police Department, CALIFORNIA city limits?
- Did this occur on a state freeway?
- If you answered YES to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Access the online report here.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted showing that your police report has been accepted .
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed
- Upon review, if further information in your case is needed, you may be contacted. If you do not respond to our request within 30 days, your report will automatically be rejected.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Check your junk mail or spam inbox if the tracking number is not received within 15 minutes after submitting the report. Furthermore, add BeaumontPD@coplogic.com to your trusted email list.
Using the Beaumont Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
Additional Online Reporting
Disclaimer: The categories listed below should only be used for information purposes only. If you are reporting a crime, please contact the Beaumont Police Department Dispatch Center at (951) 769-8500.
View recent crime locations in your neighborhoods.