Welcome to Beaumont’s electronic Public Records Center! The City of Beaumont maintains open and accessible records. We attempt to fulfill every request for public information as quickly as possible and within the requirements of the California Open Records Act. To begin a search, enter a general term or select a folder to browse for a specific document.
Making a Request
If you are unable to locate a document, you can submit a public records request to the City Clerk’s office, as outlined:
- Online requests
- Submit a written request detailing the documents you wish to see - forms are available at the Beaumont Civic Center
- Verbal/Over the Counter requests may be made if the information is readily available
- If you would like copies you can request them at that time. Costs are based on the most current fee schedule.
- If the items you request are voluminous, we ask that you make an appointment for viewing so that we may have time to gather the requested information
Public Record Process
- All public records requests are date stamped upon receipt
- The City has 10 calendar days to respond to the requester, in writing, as to how the request will be fulfilled and/or request:
- Request a deposit - copies will not be made without first receiving a deposit;
- Request additional time;
- Explain that information is not on file or is not "public information"